Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Peanut Butter

Three years ago I started having a traveling mascot in my classroom. Each week a student takes the mascot home to share in some adventures. Then the students are to write about their fun and share or draw pictures about their week. Every year I think the kids won't buy in to the whole idea and every year they love Peanut Butter more and more. Best part about Peanut Butter is that he was a carnival prize! My class this year was extremely concerned about where Peanut Butter would stay over the holidays. I made a big deal of packing him up and taking him home and then remembered on Sunday night that I forgot to take a few pictures. Peanut Butter and I went on a short trip through our house and I captured the fun for my class. I just had to share the funny photos. I especially love the one of Emma!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: