Monday, June 15, 2009

Full of Personality






It seems as if last week, Emma started talking all the time. I wonder where she gets that from? She is full of personality and notices everything. She is trying very hard to get her point across, especially when she needs something. Last week, she looked at me and said, "I sit." Off she went and sat down in her carseat in the garage. Another night we were catching up on Gray's Anatomy and I thought she was half asleep on my lap. Out of nowhere she said, "Boo Boo." I said, "Yes, I know. You have a boo boo on your knee." She points at the TV and says, "Boo Boo" Yes, the scene was full of people with bandages and blood. Can you believe that? Her newest obsession is tormenting the dogs. She is always trying to sit on them, pat them, pull their tails. They always move away, however, she chases after them. She has mastered telling them "sit", but still falls for their begging at meal times. Emma also loves to be outside. When she is outside she wants to be on the go. As soon as we get in the stroller or car she says, "Wee!" It is too funny. I can't wait to see what she comes up with this week!

No comments: