Friday, April 11, 2008

You Gotta Love Technology




I love all the great options we have with technology today. Aside from this blog (and reading others), I am obsessed with all the things my cell phone can do. From the ringtones to the videos to text messaging to the photos, I do it all. I often times forget to answer my phone because I am too busy dancing to John Mellencamp or Jon McLaughlin. It was awesome to immediately send a video of one of the first times Emma rolled over to her Auntie Amy in Connecticut and grandparents in Southern Indiana. I talk more to my brother now than I ever have through text messaging. My favorite has to be the photos. I have captured some of the best of Emma on my phone. I was flipping through them last night and decided to post my favorites. As I flipped through the photos, I realized I still had grainy photos of the first Colts home game as they unveiled the Super Bowl banner and some of the crowd on the field after the IU/Purdue football game. I guess I need to stop critizing all the people I see on T.V. that have their phones in their air snapping photos as Barack Obama passes by them. I am just like them. Priceless memories all captured in a tiny piece of metal. I am sucked in for sure!

No comments: