Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First Hair Cut!




As you can see in the "before" pictures, Emma was in need of a hair cut. We made the short trip to the local Cookie Cutters for our first cut. My only request was NO bangs. :)






Emma only fussed a little bit when they broke out the hair dryer. She was way too busy driving the car and watching Elmo on the TV. Seriously, they should put TV's in the grown-up salons.


















The end result was fabulous! She even got a clip and sparkles in her hair. I may have to go there to get my hair styled. :)

1 comment:

hopkins house said...

Oh these are so cute!!! I still have never taken Laney for a haircut (it's funny that I feel the same as you--I so don't want her to have bangs either). Laney's hair is looking pretty ragged at this point so it's time! I wasn't avoiding it I just never got around to it and didn't know where to go. Lila is about due for her first haircut too. I'm so pysched now to go to a cute kids salon with the camera and get their 1st haircuts. Thanks for inspiring us! You'll be the first to see the before and after shots :O)
Happy Holidays!!!