Saturday, September 4, 2010

Week of Fun






This past week was full of activity. Nora got to meet her cousins, Carter and Sadie, along with her Uncle Matthew and Auntie Debbie. She also got to snuggle with her Great Grandma Imy. Great Grandma loves the babies. This is her ninth great grandchild (#8, Baby Kate arrived in June). We had so much fun visiting. The visit was too short!

Nora's life is jam packed with things like eating and bathing. She does not like the bathtub just yet. Emma tries to sing to her, but that doesn't work. I am sure she will like it soon enough.

Emma requested that I post a picture of her. She is adjusting to her new role. She is full of new sayings. She told me yesterday that, "This is an option" when picking out something. She also told me that Target had, "Sweat Pea Tea." I asked her to repeat that and she said, "They have sleeping tea." Too funny!

I have been trying to get a picture of the girls together, but is tough. I do love this one. Nora has been watching Emma alot more. I hope they continue to be good friends!

No comments: