Friday, June 13, 2008

Emma's New Pool

We tried out Emma's new froggy pool yesterday. She loved everything about it. She only made one nose dive into the water. I used my expert lifeguarding skills and scooped her to safety. We couldn't get her out of the water. She kept wanting to play in it! I may have to start teaching her to swim!

Emma did this on her own. I guess she was ready to lounge.
Emma's first attempt at the front crawl. I was impressed with the effort!

Looking cute in the froggy pool! Don't you love the hat?


There go my plans of teaching Emma all the proper diving techniques and taking a nap while she is swimming.








1 comment:

Andy said...

Like mommy like daughter. She sits so calmly along the side. All she's missing is a little whistle and some overpriced sunglasses. ;)