Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eyes, Bye-Bye and Elmo




Emma is obsessed with three things right now- her sunglasses, purse and Elmo! She calls her sunglasses, "Eyes" and we have to have them on every time we leave the house. I think my years of lifeguarding and my obsession over Oakley's have been passed on to her. We also have to take a purse wherever we go. She calls this her, "Bye-Bye." Emma doesn't want to put anything in her purse, but don't you dare try to take it! She is also still in love with Elmo. She has many stuffed Elmo's, but her favorite is the one that goes in her hair. She pulls it out to see him. I cannot wait for school to end so that Emma and I can play all day. We are going to have a fun summer with our Eyes, Bye-byes and Elmo!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Lucas is obsessed with my glasses as well. I think the lifeguarding thing runs in their blood.