Friday, July 3, 2009

High Tech



When we went to see the doctor for Emma's 18 month check-up last week, he said to me, "You know you need to watch her every move." He's a close friend and I thought he was kindly reminding me that we didn't want any more stitches. I assured him I was watching her very closely. Well, one day after lunch, I sat her down and cleaned up the kitchen. In a matter of a few seconds, this is where Emma ended up. Yes, she climbed up in the chair all by herself. She seemed to know exactly what to do and even shut down the computer. We are in big trouble!

1 comment:

Pack & Pride of Kristie said...

I hear ya, my niece Alix is the same way. She loves technology. She knows how to work my lap top and has just recently broken my digital camera. Emma and Alix are only a few months from being the same age. And it appears they are both equally busy and ready to go!