Sunday, October 4, 2009

Football Fanatic
















We made it to Bloomington on Saturday to cheer on our Hoosiers against Ohio State. Even though the end was not what we wanted, we had a fabulous football day. Emma was so good and loved sitting in "Papa's Chair" at the tailgate. She had her own box of I.U. cookies and a new book about dinosaurs. What more could you want? Emma loved the cheerleaders, band and The Walk. At one point in the afternoon, someone said to me, "There's your picture opporotunity." I turned around and Emma was playing catch with Tom Crean. As he gave her the ball, I heard her say, "Thanks Coach." I am assuming she picked up on his name as everyone was speaking to him. Coach Crean graciously asked us if we wanted a photo. What a great guy! Today we cheered on the Colts to another big victory. This was a good excuse to wear our new Peyton Manning jersey. Poor Emma has seen so much football in the last couple of days she is getting her teams mixed up. In Bloomington she shouted, "Go Colts!" and today she shouted, "Go I.U.!" Finally she just shouted, "Go Football players!" Hey, whatever works as long as they win!

No comments: