Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


We finally made it to the pumpkin patch! Life has been hectic at our house with school, work, family and football. I was worried we might not make it this year. Emma has had the Type A flu. Fortunately, we caught it early and she wasn't sick for long. Thank goodness! One of the dogs has been sick, too. I am hoping Matt and I can stay healthy. With everyone healthy for now, we ventured out to get our pumpkin. Emma wasn't too crazy about picking out a pumpkin. I think the big open field was a bit overwhelming for her. She did enjoy throwing hay on the hayride. Her favorite part was the picture cut-outs. She kept telling us, "I play beek-a-boo." It was too cute. We got to see some farm animals, too. The turkey put on a great show and Emma has her gobbling mastered. All in all, it was a fun trip. Emma calls her pumpkin, "Pumpkin Patch" and must tell it good-bye every time she goes to bed. She has a tiny pumpkin, too. She carries that one all through the house like a ball. We are getting excited for Halloween. I love this time of year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: