Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chick-fil-A




If Emma could eat out every day, she would request a trip to Chick-fil-A. She can't get enough of it. To be honest, neither can I. You can't beat their chicken sandwich or their ice cream. I have also learned that their staff might be some of the nicest in the business. They are always gracious and help me when I am trying to juggle money, kids and food. During one trip, I was trying to get the girls in their seats and before I could turn around, an employee had my food at my table with napkins, straws and ketchup. So nice! I also love how they always say, "My pleasure." There needs to be more of this in our crazy world.

Anyway, I took some funny pictures of the ladies at lunch. Nora thought she was hot stuff in the restaurant high chair. Don't you love the chair cover? Momo made that for us! She could have her own business with all the beautiful things she can make. In typical Emma humor, she requested to have her picture taken with the Chick-fil-A cow. What a character. We had a great afternoon lunch outing in the warm spring weather. Now where did the sun go???

No comments: