Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opening Day!!




In our family, Opening Day is National Holiday. We cannot wait to watch our beloved Cardinals play. My parents had the opportunity to go to St. Louis today to watch the game. Since I couldn't go, we celebrated here at our house. We have plenty of Cardinals shirts for everyone to wear. Matt asked Emma if she had on her Cardinals shirt and she said, "No, Daddy. It is my Alvert Pujols shirt." I tried to teach her "Take Me Out to the Ballgame," but we still some work to do. Matt was singing it and said, "Root, root, root for the Cubbies" and Emma corrected him by saying, "No, no, no! You have to say Cardinals!" I guess she learned the right parts of the song. The Cardinals fans have taken over the house. Poor Matt still cheers for the Cubs. I think it is time for him to switch. Go Cardinals!

2 comments:

bear said...

They should be wearing Cubs gear. I'm disapointed in Matt.

hoosier68 said...

Love my little Cardinal fans!